Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 28 February 2015

altered box and gift bag

 Hi there everyone, hope you are having  a happy day today, I had a productive morning, after the chores of course, I was given four plastic tea bag containers, they were all purple, which as a colour I quite like, so I did not change the colour, but hot glued a paper doily and some leaves and small roses and sprig, to the top, which I think that was all it needed, as purple is an elegant colour, I did not do anything to the inside because it is purple velvet,  very posh for tea bags!!!! the gift bag was one I bought at the Op Shop, and is a burgundy colour, so I just added scraps of graphic 45 "Good Ol Sports" paper,
and am happy with it, I like altering gift bags, they can be great fun!!!!!
Thanks for visiting today, and hope you have a happy crafty day yourself!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment