Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 21 February 2015

ho ho ho

Hi there everyone, this is todays card, I used a white cardstock base and dry embossed it with a Sizzex emb.folder "Snow Flurries" and used a clear stamp that I recieved from Creative Stamping magazine, for the fireplace and the stockings, I coloured these with a selection of pencils from Faber-castell watercolour set, and adhered them with dimensional tape.I used stick on pearls for the uprights of the fireplace and sequins for the highlight, and the Ho Ho Ho came from theJolly Christmas set of cutting dies from Quickutz.  I shaded the edges with Tim Holtz "antique linen.  I am entering this into two challenges:  Case-ing Christmas http://case-ingchristmas.blogspot.com.au and 52 (Christmas) card throwdown http://52cc.blogspot.com.au.   Hope you are having a good day and thanks for visiting, Jasann

9 comments:

  1. Love your fireplace! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jasann!!! LOVE the way you colored the fabulous scene, and I adore all the shine! Fabulous texture, too! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm and welcoming fireplace. I love the way you've used the pearls and sequins. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a very cosy scene! The fireplace looks great against the embossed background and I love the use of pearls and sequins. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute job with your fireplace scene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your HOHOHO banner and the pearls on the fireplace! Terrific card Jasann! So glad you joined us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Christmas-y scene! I could use some warmth from a fireplace right now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful cosy creation, Jasmine. The fireplace is so inviting. Thank you for sharing your project with CASE-ing Christmas.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I could just warm my toes by that fire! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete