Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 19 February 2015

Friend

Hi there, this morning I received a newsletter from Sizzex with a lovely card designed by Anna
Wite, she does make beautiful cards, and my take on her card is this, I used a grey background cardstock, and a topper with a dark brown card and I stamped a flower from Prima doll stamp set #910518, "For You" and cut out some houses from book paper, a very old book, and shaded them with Tim's Vintage Photo ink pad, and cut some little red hearts from an mpress cutting die, "Heart frame die" and used a pale beige mottled paper and wrote on it "In a perfect world you would live next door"  I have a friend who lives a long way away and will send it to her, hope she likes it, and I would like to say "Thanks for visiting today", your comments are always appreciated, Jasmine














No comments:

Post a Comment