Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 3 February 2015

love and have a blast!!

 Hi everyone, here are my cards for today, these are for my stash, the first one is done on plain white cardstock and embossed with a Cuttlebug folder "Floral Fantasy" and I also used one of Tim Holtz' diffuser plates to make room for the sentiment with is a generic stamp that I picked up at a garage sale, and I shaded this with Tim's mini ink pad "Antique Linen"   and put some sequins on it, the second one is done on pale grey cardstock and embossed with a Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder "Footprints", and I shaded it with the mini ink pad "Black Soot"  I used a Marianne's Creatable cutting die for the car and a "On the Edge" Tim Holtz die for the top edge "Ornate" and the sentiment is from the stamp pad that came with a magazine "Fabulous Fifties" and I used a silver pen to show the lines of the car. I like this for a man's card!   Thanks for visiting today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment