Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 6 March 2015

Green and Red Christmas

Hi there, Happy Saturday to you all, Here is todays card, to enter into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Number 148, use Red and Green on your card. http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.com.au.  I used a green cardstock for the base and a piece of paper from Hot off the Press Inc. "Christmas Lace" and I cut the large ornament from a red paper, can't remember what brand it is, it was the last piece in my scrap basket, the die is the large ornament from "Joy" a christmas set from Quickutz, I haven't seen this set around for a while, I think it might be discontinued, and the pine leaves were cut from green glitter paper with a Marianne's Creatables Die, I used red stick on rhinestones from Kaisercraft Basics to decorate.   Hope you all like this one, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

2 comments:

  1. I like your big red ornament and the pine leaves from the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ornament and I love the rhinestone hanger, Jasann! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete