Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 13 February 2015

Happy Easter

Hi there everyone, hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we are having here in the Hunter  Area today. As it will soon be Easter I started making my Easter Cards, and this one was made with plain white cardstock and I sprayed Tumbled Glass for the Blue sky and I found some cloud stickers in my stash, I bought these in one of the bargain shops, then I used a Tim Holtz stencil "hearts" with some pink ink pad, I used one of the new Prima Stamps "For You" and paper pierced the little doll, and  gave her some bunny ears, though to me they look a little like devil's horns, but they are meant to be  bunny ears, I had some green grass which was sent to me in a gift pack from one of my friends, I used the flower stamps that came in the stamp set and two little brads that I bought from a site on e bay, I love the little duck and the little butterfly, I gave the doll high socks and black shoes and some clear rhinestones on the belt and on her neck, and I cut out the sentiment with a small alpha set "abc soup" from Memory Box, I coloured her hair and shoes  with a stabile fineline pen.. The large flowers were coloured with a Crayola Pip Squeaks skinnies marker pink.   Hope the person it goes to will like it.   Thanks for visiting today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment