Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 1 February 2015

steampunk pocket watch

Hi everyone, here is a card I made today for one of my male relatives, hope he likes it, I used pale grey cardstock for the card base and put on 3/4 of the page some gear paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells and on the last quarter I stencilled with Dyan Reavley DYS34230 with distress stain antiqued bronze, and I used the "On the Edge" gears, movers and shapers "Mini Gear Set"  and Memory Box "Deluxe Gear set" and I used a variety of card stocks, pale cream, black, gold and yellow, and dabbed them all with a variety of inks and stains, the pocket watch is a mini pocket watch movers and shapers die. I shaded around the edges with Vintage Photo ink pad.    I think my rellie will like this one!! thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment