Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hi there everyone, we are having another hot day today, air con is working overtime, after chores this morning, I have spent the rest of the day making this card for my Son and his lovely wife who are celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary in March, I got the inspiration from a card Brenda Brown of Bumblebees and butterflies, http://bumblebeesandbutterflies.com  Brenda makes beautiful cards, I used some different elements in my card with the striped paper from Good ol' Sports from Graphic 45 and a Tim Holtz stencil "Hearts" I also used one of the cutting dies from Spellbinders "Majestic Elements" to cut out the centre, I used Tim Holtz "Heart Wings" and two little hearts were cut from a generic heart punch that I have had for years, and the alphabet was Memory Box cutting die "abc soup" and the numbers were from Cuttlebug die "Baby Face"  On the inside I put the paper cutout  in and wrote "The best thing to hold on to is each other" Audrey Hepburn, which I saw just recently on the net. just wrote a little note to them both, I couldn't scan the inside as my scanner would not recognise it as one piece.   I just hope they will like this one, and Thanks for visiting today!!!    Jasann

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for a March Anniversary!! I couldn't get the link to open up, but that's okay. I loved admiring the green hues of love and I'm certain they'll love the card. 18 years deserves a wonderful congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!!! Happy Anniversary to your son and his wife. Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete