Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Watchman christmas

Here is this arvo's card, it is Tim Holtz Watch Man, with a music stamp behind him, I used another image of the watchman for a mask and stamped the music after I stamped the man, I used Faber - Castille water colour pencils to colour him and used a gift stamp which I think was from Fiskars and used a Merry Christmas which was a free stamp with a magazine.   I thought this would be a suitable card for one of my hubby's elderly male friends. for the inner I used a cuttlebug embossing folder "Three Kings" and a piece of green Christmas paper down the left hand side with a Christmas Ornament cut out in shiny red cardstock with a Marianne's creatable and used a shiny brass brad to hold it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment