Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 August 2013

steampunk clock card

Todays card was inspired by Scraps of Life, http://gloriasscraps.blogspot.com.au  where a canvas was made with lots of multi pieces but  I would like to make a card, I used Tim Holtz embossing folder "Patchwork" to emboss the white card stock and used Tim's Distress Stain in "Chipped Sapphire" to colour the white cardstock, I used navy blue sparkle card to cut out the wings and crown from Tim's "Heart Wings" cutting die, and used navy blue card stock to cut out the Spellbinder's Cogs and Tim's Movers and Shapers "Mini Gears", I used Movers and Shapers Keyholes and added a key from my stash, I also cut three tiny
Die-Namics "Mini Royal Roses", I quite
like this card which can be used for
many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment