Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Accordian Christmas Card


 I enjoyed making this card, but it did take a long
time, I think when I make them to send out I will
only use two sections instead of four.  I used various cutting dies, ie: Marianne's creatables, die-namics, and Quickutz and Memory Box, and various stamps, embellishments and stick on rhinestones, I have shown various angles so that the pages can be seen, I also used a Twiddleybitz template to make the chimney for the little elf, I used Tim Holtz distress stain in "Walnut" for the colouring of the chimney and used Kindyglitz for the snow, in "Chrystal", I used Perfect Pearls in "White Opal" for the snow on the village. I used "Black Opal" and "Red" Kindy Glitz for the snowman and "Copper" for his nose. and "Red for the elf's Hat, for the Elf in the chimney I used a Sizzex tiny embossing folder and cut out his legs in Green and his boots in Red card stock. The reindeer was a gift from my friend Helen, Thanks Helen! I made the rosette with my scorepal and used buttons on either side of it and used string for the bows. The poinsettia was cut from pale pink paper and I stained it with pink distress ink and a yellow centre with a green rhinestone. The little green trees are cut from the Quickutz "Joy" set, they were just the right size!
 Since taking the photo's I have added a red gift sack beside the Elf in the Chimney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment