Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 31 August 2013

Toy soldier

I made this card last night before bed and I used white card stock to stamp the Tim Holtz Toy Soldier image and coloured it with Faber-Castille watercolour pencils, I cut a frame from Christmas paper and used a small reindeer, I think it was from a punch, my friend Helen gave it to me several years ago, I just used a black pen for the eye, and I used a Marianne Creatable cutting die LR0107 for the flowers and cut them out of scrap paper, trying to use up all the scraps before I use my new papers. On the insert I used a Tim Holtz texture fade "Holiday words" set, and used a Tim  Holtz embossing diffuser, to make a place to write the message.   When I made the envelope I embossed it with Tim's emb folder "December Calender" and used the diffuser so that there is room to write the address, and I highlighted "December" and "25" in red Memento ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment