Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 16 August 2013

a Butterfly Birthday

This card was made this arvo, after my friend and I had been to the Newcastle Craft and Quilting Show, so I was full of enthusiasm, I used black card stock and used red and white dotted paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Maya Road, "Life's Journey"  and then another pretty paper with dresses on it from a 6" x 6"pad from Websters "Petite Papers" from that Pad I used a sheet of green and cut the edges with a punch from Fiskar's a lace pattern.  I used twine for the bow and used scraps of paper to make the flowers from a Die-Namics cutting die "Mini Royal Roses" and the butterflies were cut from a Joy cutting /embossing  die and shaded with red ink pad.   I cut a small section from a page from a Prima 6" x 6" paper pad "Almmanac collection" with a Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic Scalloped rectangles Small".  Am pretty happy with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment