Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 30 August 2013

Christmas Elf

This little 3" X 3" card, with this little stamped elf was made for the Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge number 31, "mini cards"  http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com.au .  I used white cardstock covered with a snowflake paper that I found in my stash with ann Elf which was a free stamp set that was with a Christmas kit last year, I stamped him out in various papers and paper pierced his hat, top and shoes, I used Faber-castile water colour pencils to colour his pants, collar, hair and skin.   I used a Quickutz cutting die out the "Joy" Christmas set for the HoHoHo.

3 comments:

  1. Ein schönes Kärtchen ist das. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great job with the paper piecing; it looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for your lovely comments, Jas

    ReplyDelete