Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 28 February 2014

summer fun

This photo was in a frame since 1978 and was getting very faded, so I scanned it to save it, and thought I would make a scrapbook page with it so I made an 8" x 8" page and used a sheet of "scenic route" by www.scenicroutepaper.com paper, looks like waves, and I used a paper doily that I got from the supermarket and sprayed it with Dylusions ink spray "cut grass" and I used a Cheery Lynn corner with flourish and butterfly, I cut out "Happy" with a die-namics cutting die, a pretty little bow that has been in the stash forever, and a little brass sandcastle, and a brass butterfly, both these items were bought from China, and the tag was cut with a free die from Australian Simply cards magazine. The little green gems were from one of the cheap shops. The day the photo was taken was an extremely hot and the kids had been playing in their blow up paddle pool.  The banner was cut out with a spellbinders banner die.

No comments:

Post a Comment