Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 1 February 2014

Tea Time

Hi, Here is a card I made this afternoon to go  into a challenge on "The Shabby Tea Room"  It is for a project using white/cream with cups and/or teapot.    This was a hard one for me because of the light colours, I used white card stock with a creamy embossed paper from, I think, Bo Bunny, I used white ribbon tied in a knot and a little pendant with an vintage photo in it, and a white/cream doily, the cups are stamped from a free stamp that I received with "Craft Stamper" magazine several years ago, I embossed the cups with Ranger Embossing Powder "White Bridal"  which seems to be a tinsel like powder.   I quite enjoyed this card, but as I said with the colours it was a bit hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment