Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 22 February 2014

Metallic Christmas

I made this card to enter into the 52 {Christmas} card throwdown stash challenge Metallic Papers, I used a cream card stock from Quill it is a Metallic Sculptured Board 220gsm "crazed" that I got from Office Works, I used a free cutting die from Australian Simply Cards, they have a free gift in every issue, the little snowflakes are gold metal that I had in my stash and the Merry Christmas was cut from the same metallic gold as the tree, and I used a Marianne Design Creatables cutting die for that wording.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cream and gold!!! It's so elegant! Fabulous use of metallics! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream and gold is always so elegant. Love the pretty tree. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful little card, Jasann. Cery classy colour combo.
    Thanks for joining the February Stash challenge at 52 {C}CT.
    Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little gold tree. Thanks for joining in with our metallic papers challenge this week at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete