Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 16 February 2014

owl birthday card

Hi there, here is a card for my number 2 grandson, he is having a birthday in May, and I like to get cards ready well before time, I used an embossing folder "Wood Grain" by Darice, and for the colour of the tree trunk I used a Jo Sonja acrylic paint " Brown Earth", The owl was stamped with a stamp from Woodware Craft Collection, and paper pierced with various scraps of cardstock, the tree trunk was stamped with a memento ink pad "rich cocoa"  and the memento "cottage ivy"  for the leaves, I used a variety  of dimensional adhesive tape and PVA glue to attach the owl and used a pair of "googly eyes" from my stash. the tag was cut from a scrap of paper stained with dyan reavely spray inks "Cut Grass" and a little frog from my stash of brads.  I enjoyed making this card and I hope my little grandson will like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment