Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Lamplight

Hi!  this is Day 8 for the Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends, http://stampingwithloll.com  For this tag I used a regular sized tag and used a Universal Embossing Folder - Sycamore, and used distress inks Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo to colour the tree, I used birds out of the Tim Holtz stamp set "Lost and Found" and used a Sizzex 12" cutting die "Flagpole with Lantern and sign" to cut out the lamp and pole, I used a scrap of scrapbooking paper with script on it for the light in the lantern, and some strips for the pine needles and red stick on rhinestones from Kaisercraft basics for the holly berries, I cut the grass from a scrap of green paper and the sentiment tag from Kaisercraft paper pad "Yuletide" and used a red paper slide to hold the little tag in place.  I used a soft gold ribbon for the bow.   Hope you all like this and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. Great design Jasann. The script paper for the light in the lamp is so cool. And love the sparkle from the red rhinestones. Thanks for sharing at my tag event.

    ReplyDelete