Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 10 November 2015

HO-HO-HO

Hi there everybody, this is day 7 for Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends, http://stampingwithloll.com, I used a regular sized tag and used the technique described by Kylie of http://addictedtostamps,Kylie.blogspot.com.au in her newsletted on 28/10/15, it is "Stamping with Embossing Folders" plus she has a video of the technique in this newsletter, I have kept it on file as I really like this process.   I used a Craftz-too Embossing folder, "Swirl Christmas Tree with Distress Spray Stain "Cracked Pistachio", and cut a small swirly Christmas tree with a cutting die that was a free gift with Australian Simply Cards Magazine, from a piece of paper from the Kaisercraft paper pad "Yuletide" the sentiment, Ho Ho Ho was cut from the Jolly Set from Quickutz. I have had this set for a long time and it has cutting dies and stamps for Christmas and has been used a lot of several Christmases.   The paper the sentiment was cut from is from the Graphic 45 "Speampunk Spells" I felt it needed a darker colour for this and used the pieces from the centre of the "0"'s for paper sequins and I shaded the edges with Distress Ink Pad  "Peeled Paint" The floppy box was made with red ribbon with green edges which I bought at the "Boxing Day" sales last year.   hope you all like this tag and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment