Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Christmas Tag, 1.

Hi there everyone, this is a tag I made today for the challenge on Stamping with Loll, http://stampingwithloll.com it is a mixed media challenge - The Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.    This is a medium sized tag, and I sprayed the background with Distress Spray Stain "Cracked Pistachio" and Dylusions Ink Spray "Bubblegum Pink", I cut a trellis with Tim Holtz Frameworks "Trellis" and chose some scrap papers of other colours to fill in some of the openings in the trellis, I made two roses from Graphic 45 paper "Bohemian Bazaar" and used a Die-Namic cutting die "Mini Royal Roses", I used a Marianne's Creatables die for the Pine Leaves which I used some stain from Distress Ink Pad "Evergreen Bough"  the ribbon bow was stained with Distress re- Inker "Tumbled Glass" and ordinary household string for the top hole in the tag.   Hope you like this, I had fun making it and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasann. LOVE your tag! The background is so beautiful and your trellis with parts filled in is so creative and fun. Gorgeous rolled roses and pine leaves add lots of depth and texture. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful tag at my Twelve Tags of Christmas event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag, love the bundle and the ink spray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag ..... love the colours and the spritzed background! xx

    ReplyDelete