Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 12 November 2015

Christmas Joy

Hi!!  Here is Day 9  of  the challenge with Loll and Friends "Twelve Tags of Christmas"   http://stampingwithloll.com  With this tag I used one a bit wider than the others and dry embossed  the Swirl Christmas Tree from Craftz-Too, I have used this quite a lot, it is a favourite, and rubbed my blending tool over with Distress Ink "Peeled Paint" and cut two ice skates with Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Die - Mini Toy Soldier and Ice Skate.   I shaded them with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and hand drew the laces with a Gel Pen that I bought from Aldi a long time ago. Stamped sentiment is from an old Christmas stamp set, and the Ho Ho Ho is from a piece of scrap paper with the Joy Christmas Die Set from Quickcutz.   I used red and white bakers twine for the bow and the cords holding the skates up, and I shaded around the edges with Distress Ink "Barn Door"  Hope you all like this one, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful texture and dimension with your tag today Jasann! Love the embossed tree ... and those skates are adorable. Adding the shading with distress inks really give them some umph! Thanks for sharing at my tag event!

    ReplyDelete