Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 23 November 2015

Blue and White

Hi There, I made this card this morning to enter into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #181, http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au, I used a new embossing folder that I got with the Quick Cards Magazine, issue 143, which is actually the September 2015 issue which has just arrived in Australia, the embossing folder is snowflakes, several different sizes and I used Ranger Liquid Pearls "Baby Blue" to the centre of the snowflakes and a Marianne's Creatables die Pointsettias and also the Merry Christmas was a Marianne's Creatables die.   I used a blue button from my stash for the centre of the pointsettia, and the paper was some old scrapbooking paper that I had in my stash..   Hope  you like this card, and thanks so much for visiting me today, Jasann

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine love the snowflake embossing. Have sent you an email.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made the background of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the embossing and the colors. Blue and white are so pretty for this time of the year. Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Jasann! Love the embossed background and the pretty blue poinsettia! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete