Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 23 July 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely day, it is raining here again, and quite chilly.
I made this card today with a stamp set that was given to me by a kind friend, it is from "Clearly Besotted Stamps.com.  It is a lovely set containing leaves, fuschias, butterflies and a jar, also three lovely sentiments, I can't see the name of the set anywhere, but it is a pretty versatile set.
I used a card blank that I had used to sop up some pink spray ink from my craft sheet, and used a white topper to stamp all the elements, I also used three tiny pearls for the top of the flowers, the inks I used was Black Stazon to stamp the butterflies and shaded them with "Scattered Straw" distress ink and for the other elements I used "Evergreen Bough", "Pumice Stone" distress ink pads and "Lilac Posies" Memento Ink pad, and shaded the edges of the topper with "Spun Sugar" distress ink, I used a water pen to blend the colours.  Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment: