Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Bamboo

Hi, Here is today's card, It has been stamped with a (I think) a Tim Holt stamp that came with an embossing folder, although this time I didn't use the embossing folder, I stamped the bamboo with Memento Ink Pad, "Grape Jelly" and immediately sprinkled pale green embossing powder, the powder is from Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx, I quite like the colour of this green, I had hoped that the powder would cover all the leaves, but it didn't and I really like the effect, it add's dimension to the leaves, so it was a lucky accident.   I used white cardstock and attached the topper with dimensional tape to raise it up. and used the Grape Jelly ink to stamp the sentiment and shade around all the edges, thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment