Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 3 July 2015

Every Possibility

Hi there everyone, sorry I haven't been posting as much as I should, have had a few health problems, but soon I will have surgery and then will be back on the mend.   I love making cards and made this one today, with white card stock for the backing and used Tim Holtz stencil "Tracks" with "Pumice Stone" ink from Ranger, and also Memory Box Stencil "Gears" with "Vintage Photo" ink, I then used tim's stamp, Old Jalopy from "Life's Possibilities" and the sentiment from Tim's stamp "Curious Possibility" and shaded the edges with "Vintage Photo"  I like this card and am happy with it, it has so few elements in this card, but really "hits the spot"   Thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment