Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 9 July 2015

blending/stamping/stencils

Hi everyone, I have signed up to take a class on Craftsy by Marjie Kemper, and I am enjoying them, Marjie is  a very good teacher, just wish I was able to take the classes in a proper class but the internet class is very good!!  These are two journal pages that I made on the first day of class, I used lighter colours than Marjie, but will use darker ones next, I have learnt some good things about Distress Inks, and stains so am looking forward to the next few lessons, and I think I will certainly get good value from these classes!!  Thanks for visiting, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jasann. Thanks for the shout-out! I love your beautiful backgrounds and those cool stamps. When you have time, please share these in the Craftsy forum to inspire others. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete