Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 25 July 2015

Altered Clock - The Shed

 Hi there everyone, I got the inspiration for this
piece from Gayle Price from Finnabair's e mail on the 18/7/15 where she showed a piece called
"The Old Church Shed"   I thought I might like
to alter this clock for one of my grandsons, and used this old wooden clock, and used heaps of
bits and pieces and several, quite a lot of die cuts, corrugated card, toilet roll holders, and so on, texture paste for the sides, and think it has worked out ok.   It reminds me of the many sheds that have been in my life since I was a small child, I forgot to take a photo of the roof, where there are some small screws and some gears, also I also added a round gear on the wire spool.   I hope my grandson will like this piece, thanks for visiting, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. So, did your grandson like it? If not, you could always give it to me, cuz I really do like it, a LOT! LOL, Annnette

    ReplyDelete