Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 6 April 2015

Patchwork Christmas

Hi all, Hope  you had a lovely Easter, as I did, here is a Christmas Card I made today to enter into a couple of challenges.   I used a grey cardstock for the base of the card, and scraps from my scrap basket to make the patchwork background, I used the largest stamp from the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments Clear Stamp Set with Ranger Emboss It Dabber, and Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder in Gold for the ornament which was cut out from a green with gold dots paper, a 6-1//2" square paper pad from Kaisercraft "December 25th" and cut some pine leaves with a Marianne Creatables Die that I have had for ages, these leaves are also cut from scraps, I used a silver metal snowflake for accent.   I am entering this card in: CASE-ing Christmas Challenge # Odd Team Inspiration, http:case-ingchristmas.BlogSpot.com.au and 52 (Christmas) card Throwdown April Sketch Challenge "Patchwork" http://52cct.blogspot.com.au  Hope you all like this card, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! I love the vintage feel to this card. What a great take on Rocky's card this week. So glad you joined us for this weeks CASE-ing Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fun patterned papers, Jasann! Fabulous use of those scraps, and I adore the faux stitching and gold embossed ornament! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! I love seeing you there! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stitching details on your card - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasann, I love your card this week, I love to use up all my little scraps bits too. Thank you for Congratulating me on my win this week over at Case-ing Christmas. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great CASE of Rocky's card! I love that ornament and your papers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mix of papers, Jasmine. LOVE that snowflake charm! Thank you for sharing your project with CASE-ing Christmas.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete