Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 10 April 2015

Baby Girl Card

Hi  there everyone, hope you are all well today.   I made this card for a family member who has just had a baby girl and I used white cardstock for the base and a pink topper that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder "Polka Dots" the paper was a pale pink from my stash and I used the next floral piece from a 12" x 12" paper pad that I bought at Big W, it does not have a brand name on it, for the little piece with the pram on it was a piece of white card stock embossed with a old little Cuttlebug embossing folder from a set called "celebration stamps"  there are a set of 5, but I think they are now discontinued.   I used a Spellbinder Nestabilities cutting die, "Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small" to cut out the floral piece and a Spellbinder Shapeabilities "Fancy Tag 2" for the sentiment and an old Fiskars stamp for the Congratulations and a piece of pink ribbon to make the bow from my stash. I did all the shading with Rangers Spun Sugar ink pad.       I think I got it right, and the  inspiration came from Karen at http://dreamingncreating.blogspot.com.au          Thank you Karen!!!!

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - In the Middle.  http://www.simonsaystamp.blogspot.com/mondaychallenge

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your newest family member. A baby is a cause for celebrating! The card will be treasured. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete