Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Exploding Handbag

Hi there everyone,I made this cute little exploding purse to put some little easter eggs in for my friend, who loves handbags.  I got the tutorial from Split Coast Stampers, they have lots of great tutorials.  I used a heavy scrapbooking paper from "Once upon a Time" 12" x 12" square stack Fabrique that I bought from Big W, some time ago there were 48 sheets in this stack and I have used quite a few of them on various projects, I shaded the edges of this project with Rangers Distress Ink Pad "Vintage Photo" and used flowers cut from scrap paper with a Spellbinders "Donna Salazar" die "Rose Creations" and used small stick on flowers for the centres, and on one of the flowers I used a purple dragon fly brad for the centre, and I cut a butterfly from a scrap of one of the Graphic 45 pads. I used some stick on velcro tape for the closure.   I enjoyed making this, but it didn't go to my friend, I had to make another one for her, this one is being entered into the Hawkesbury Valley Agriculture Show,   I am also entering this into the Scor-pal More than One Score #14 - Spring and/or Flowers, http://scor-pal.blogspot.com.au .  Hope you all like it, and
Thanks for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project! Thanks for playing along with the Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge!

    ReplyDelete