Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 11 April 2015

Festive

Hi there everyone, it is a bit chilly today, no sun, just cloudy. 23o C.  Hope everyone is well.  I made this card to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown challenge, April Colour Challenge, Coffee and Cream. http://52cct.blogspot.com.au. I used a brown cardstock with a cream topper, the topper is a Quill card "Crazed" it has a nice texture and I used a Tim Holtz stencil "Festive" with "Vintage Photo" distress ink pad.   I am happy with this, I haven't used this stencil before, and I think I will be using it a lot in the future.  Thanks for visiting, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous stencilling combined with the textured cardstock. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the stencilled image and the textured card. Very elegant card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. The stenciled image is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete