Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 8 March 2015

summer sun

Hi everyone, here is my latest scrapbook page, and photo of two of my grandsons in the pool at home, I didn't have any blue sprays so used food colouring to get the blue colour that I wanted for the base, and used some light net fabric for the fishing net and sprayed it a blue which after a couple of sprays came out the dark colour that I wanted, and I used a quickutz die for the crab which I embossed with green embossing powder, the shells are real ones and the sea horse and star fish are cut with the Tim Holtz bigz cutting die and I embossed the seahorse with a mixture of Faded Jeans and Green embossing powders and for the two sea creatures I used tiny pearls for their eyes, a few green gems and a pair of thongs and a tiny bottle of sun tan lotion.   I used Memory Box "alphabet soup" and Quikutz "No 48" numbers, I should have embossed a sun on the top left hand side, but forgot about it, so it was too late to put it in at the end.  Never mind with the next one I am sure I will remember to put it in.   This photo is one of our Christmas photo's when I went up to Queensland to visit with them for Chrissie, and we had a great time.  Hope you all like it, and thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment