Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 8 March 2015

Merry and Bright

Hi everyone, here is a card I made today to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown challenge, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au, March sketch Challenge.   I used white card stock for the base and also the topper, I dry embossed the topper with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, christmas numbers, I don't know what the official name of this folder is called as I bought it at a garage sale and it didn't have the original packaging,   I used a Tim Holtz diffuser to make the flat section to stamp the sentiment on which was done with  a stamp from Spellbinders Christmas Creations.   I used some gingham ribbon that I bought at the boxing day sale from Coles for 50c and the shaped piece was cut with a Couture Creations cutting die "Victorian Rectangle" and I shaded around it with Tim Holtz mini distress ink "barn door"  and the ornament is one of those on Tim Holtz "Retro Ornaments"   Hope you like it, and thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of the label with the gorgeous bauble! I love the cute gingham ribbon and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your take on the sketch! Love the embossed background, and the gingham ribbon - super work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the pop of green with the ornament. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete