Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 20 March 2015

Exploding Handbag

Hi everyone, hope you are all well, it is a bit cold and rainy today, but can't expect anything else at the moment as it is Autumn now, and soon will be winter, brrrr!   I had a go at making the exploding handbag that is featured this week on Split Coast Stampers, it is surprisingly easy to make, I used some thick cardstock that I had bought some time ago at Big W, and even though it was hard to fold the scored lines it is a sturdy piece, I used Sellotape brand double sided tape to stick down the handles and used double sided stick on velcro for the fastening,   I had a few flowers that I had cut out previously from scrap paper, and made them up with rhinestone flowers in the centre, and in one of the flowers I used a dragonfly brad, and I also had a butterfly that I cut out of more scrap paper, I had a real clean up of my scrap basket, and got heaps of flowers etc., to use up the paper, I have not put any sentiment inside yet as I will wait to see who will get this pretty little handbag before I do that.   Hope you try out this pattern, and thanks for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment