Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 15 January 2015

wallet style mini

 Hi there everyone, this is my second post today, I just finished this cute little wallet style mini album.  The inspiration for this came from many sites, including Dawn's Inspirations, Sassy Scraper, My Sister's Scrapper and Meg's Garden, all these people do wonderful mini albums, so thought after all the tutorials I would have a go, and here it is.  The base is black card stock and the papers are from Cre8tive which I bought from Big W, there are 36  8" x 8" papers, 4 foil sheets, 4 glitter sheets and 28 printed sheets, so I have enough for a couple of these little albums which will make a nice little gift and holds 15 photo's, enough to keep memories from a special occasion, I had fun making this and thank the ladies from the above sites, couldn't do this without
them.   The closure is also a mini magnet, which is
from Basic Grey.  Thanks for visiting!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is SO cute, what a fun design!

    (Thank you for stopping by, Jasann, I appreciate your comment!!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete