Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 January 2015

pretty butterflies

 Hi there, everyone, here is a card I made for a friend, she wanted a pretty card, so I thought Butterflies are pretty so used my tim holtz "on the edge" die and the on the edge "doily" for the side of the card, and I also used the "trellis" die and assorted Spellbinders and Marianne's Creatables dies for the rest of the butterflies and a "fancy that" die for the green tendrils and used a variety of Tim's mini ink pads to colour the butterflies, and for the inside I used a Indigo Blue stamp for the bottom edge and also for the dragonflies, I also used Marianne's creatables, Quickutz, and memory box for the sentiment, and hope the recipient will like this card, as much as I enjoyed making it, Thanks for visiting today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment