Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 19 January 2015

Wallet style Mini Album No 2

Hi there everyone, hope all of you are well, here is today's project, another little mini album wallet style.   I used a small paper pad from Cre8tive, which I bought on Boxing Day while in Queensland for $2.00. at K mart. There were 24 pages of 6" x 6" papers, and are all very pretty, I used a Tim Holtz "on the edge" cutting die "Ornate" for the front edge, and plenty of other pages in the collection, they are all lovely, and used the magnet closure.  The inspiration for this album came from Dawn's Inspirations, Sassy Scrapper, My Sister's Scrapper and Megs Garden, they all make lovely Mini Albums and I thank them all for their inspiration,   The little doily on the front is from "Birch" crafts, thanks for visiting today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment