Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 26 January 2015

Treat!

HI there, this is my second post today, the inspiration for this card came from a post today by Mynn Kitchen, http://mynettekitchenasstampage.blogspot.com.au , Mynn makes beautiful cards, so THANK YOU Mynn for your inpsiration!!!  I used a grey cardstock and cut the top lace from red scrap which was in my scrap box, also the yellow on the bottom was also out of that box, as was the striped piece on the top.  I cut the doily with Tim Holtz bigz die "Distressed Doily" and used another red scrap and stamped a flower which was a free stamp with Creative Stamping magazine and used VersaMagic "Cloud White" ink pad, I stamped the sundae with a stamp that was in the sale box at the newsagent's "Fabulous 50's" and cut the tag with a free tag die that came with Australia Simply Cards magazine and the sentiment also came from the stamp set.  I used Black StazOn ink pad to shade around the cut out sundae, which I coloured with Faber-castille water colour pencils and I used dimensional tape to stick it onto the card, thanks again Mynn and thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment