Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Snowflakes

Hi There everyone, Here is another Christmas Card, I made this one to enter in to the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #140 (Snowflakes), http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au
I used a green cardstock for the card base and a darker green for the topper, which is from a 8" x 8" pad, Neutrals which I bought at Big W, I really like this pad, it has a lot of really nice papers, all plain but that is what you want sometimes.   I used a Snowflake Embossing Folder from Sizzex, I think this is an old one, but I am getting a lot of use from it still.   I used the debossed side which shows up the white core of the paper, and used a silver card bought from the newsagent for the snowflake, which is an old Sizzex die "Snowflake 17" and the sentiment is a Marianne's creatables die.   I am pretty happy with how this card turned out, hope you are all too!!!   Thanks for visiting!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the embossing folder and that you embossed the colored card and let the white show through! Pretty silver snowflake too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super non-traditional colors - the silver just pops off that pretty green! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Love the metallic cuts over your embossed background! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in these colors, Jasann! Love the silver shining thru! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete