Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 3 January 2014

Sewing Room



The inpiration for this card came Baukje's Cards and Crafts. her newsletter on 2/1/14, I really like this one and found some cutting dies that I could use to make a similar card, I used plain white cardstock with a black topper, then more white which I embossed with Mpress "Retro Swirls"  I used a Joy Crafts cutting die "sewing room set" and the scissors were bought from China in a batch of charms, the model is a Sizzex Movers and shapers, also called "the Sewing Room Set" I also used a magnetic base tray for this die, the flowers are cut from two punches from carl.mfg.co.Ltd. "Sakura" and "small daisy", the gems are from my stash and I don't remember where they came from.   The embossing is highlighted with Memento ink pad, Bahama Blue and Black, I also used a Spellbinders embossing mat for the sewing machine and cottom reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment