Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 10 January 2014

Birds on a wire

I made this card this afternoon after I picked up the mail and this lovely Birds on a Wire Sizzex cutting die was there, I used ordinary white card stock for the base of the card and used a Tim Holtz embossing folder "rays" and spritzed the card with a couple of grey and blue colours that I had in mini misters, made from food colouring, which I used for a previous project and I did not have the correct colours for that.   I cut the Birds on a Wire from black card stock after colouring the rays yellow with a felt tip marker "yellow"  and I cut the Hi from an old Provocraft cutting die that was bought from a garage sale! I edged the card with
Memento Ink Pad in Danube Blue,
am pretty happy with this card because
it can be used for quite a few occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment