Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 23 August 2012

Two pretty cards

 I made these two cards this week, and for the first one I used designer paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad Almanac collection, with the central part cut from another page in that collection, which is a Victorian shape by Couture, I used the Tim Holtz mini dress model with the dress cut from  old book pages and stained with dark red ink, I used the Tim Holtz crown from "Heart Wings" die and the butterfly from a Spellbinders butterfly set of dies.    The second one was inspired from an old blog from Selmas Stamping site and it is a Hydrangia with two  butterfies and I used Kindy Glitz to add sparkle to the butterflies and the hydrangia flowers were cut from a small flower punch
with the centres of Kindy Glitz, and a small satin
ribbon tied into a bow, on the pink background
paper I cut the corners with  a Marianne corner
die. the paper was also from the Almanac pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment