Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 12 August 2012

Clock Pop Up card


this is the second card I made with a hand cut pop up on the inner card, I used a Couture Victorian Rectangle nesting die to cut the top of the pop up, and used Tim Holtz gears and Spellbinder Sprockets for the gears and the Key was sent to me by my friend Meg (Thanks Meg) \On this inside section I used the Riveted Metal and used a light grey ink pad to colour the rivets etc, and the sentiment was cut from a Provo-craft alphabet die "Baby Face" I used black card stock for the letters and on the front I used Tim Holtz clock cut from black card stock and used the Diamond plate also coloured with a grey ink pad.   The next card I do with these embossing dies will be on black card stock with silver acrylic paint that I bought yesterday afternoon.   I am looking forward to continue playing with these folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment