Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 19 August 2012

Joans Gardens challenge No 30," White on White"

I made this card today for a Challenge on Joan's Gardens, Challenge number 30, which is:

1. to use a Christmas Theme
2. Make it all in white
3. Include a bird, deer, bear etc.
4. make it sparkle with Stickles or glitter.

I used plain white card stock and using Tim Holtz oval diffuser I embossed with the "Holiday Words" and in the centre I embossed  a Christmas Tree with Crafts-Too embossing folder, (it's a bit hard to see as I always have trouble taking photos of all white cards.) I used Tim Holtz Sizzex "Bird No. 5" cutting die to make the little dove and used Kindy Glitz in Silver for the birds eye and the wing.   I used two Memory Box cutting dies to make the Wrought Iron fence and the Gate and also used silver Kindy Glitz on the fence.

2 comments:

  1. Pretyy card. I like the way you added silver to the bird's wing.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete