Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 3 August 2012

Confirmation Card

I made this card for our Grandson's Confirmation Day, and I used white card stock with lace around the edges of the back section and I used water colour paper for the front, and I hand drew the letters of his name with Gold Jo Sonja paint as I had run out of gold guache, I used the Sizzex bird to represent the Holy Ghost and painted it also with the Jo Sonja paint, the cogs were Tim Holtz cutting die and also painted, I found some small gold washers in my stash and used them with the cogs, I used a silver cross and painted it with alcohol inks in a gold colour, the small flowers were punched out and shaped with a pencil and the white leafy swirls are a MFT die-namic die "Leafy flourish", I painted the curly edges of the top with the gold paint too.   The fowers have a small chrystal  bead in the centre. I like this one and hope he does too!.

1 comment:

  1. What a special card for his special day!
    Sure wish I still had all those things (dress ,veil,etc) from my confirmation!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete