Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 7 May 2016

Shine

Hi there everyone, here is a lovely card that I made this afternoon, to enter into Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge May 2016 "Shine", I used plain white cardstock and a stampendous stamp that I have had for ages, a script and I stamped it with VersaMagic "Cloud White" stamp pad and used clear Ranger embossing powder, that I then heated with my heat gun until it was all shiny, I then used a blending tool to apply Distress Ink Pad "Picked Raspberry" for a lovely dark pink colour, I then stamped a butterfly from the Kaisercraft "Tigerlily" stamp set, and I stamped it also with the "Picked Raspberry" ink and used the clear embossing powder and heated it to give it a nice shine and adhered it with a thin strip of dimensional double sided tape, and stamped a "Happy Birthday" from two different stamp sets that I have had in my stash for ages and added three clear rhinestones for an accent, hope you like it, and as always your comments are much appreciated, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann
http://www.happylittlestampers.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit! LOVE your gorgeous pink card here. LOVE the embossed script under the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and I love that emboss resist technique. Such a gorgeous butterfly too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pink - love the shiny emboss resist and the beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete