Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 20 May 2016

Midnight Garden

 Hi there everyone, this card was inspired by a photo my friend showed me that she had saved from the net, but she didn't remember who put the card up, so if you know if it is you, a big thankyou, because I had some fun making this card, and I used a white background card and used distress Black Soot with a blending tool to make the fairy from a very old stencil that I bought for $2.00  a very long time ago, and had held onto it in my stash, and I used Tim Holtz micro glaze to cover it and then used three different greens with a blending tool for the background after making a circle mask for the moon, and then I used  variety of grass stamps with Black Soot to make the background and also the small dragonfly is an old stamp.   I am happy with this card, I put a "Hello" die cut in green on the inside so that I can use this card for any occasion.   Hope you like it too, and thanks so much for visiting today, and as always your comments are very much appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment