Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 26 May 2016

Dance in the Rain

Hi there, here is a card I have visualised since my friend Jackie gave me some stamped sentiments, I used Tim Holtz Bigz Die "the umbrella man" and used plain white card stock for the base of the card, and shaded the card with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", I do use a lot of this colour and shaded the edges of the sentiment with Memento Ink Pad "Bermuda Blue"   The coat and boots were cut from a scrap piece of paper from the Kaisercraft 6-1/2 paper pad "Vintage Timeless", and the blue umbrella, hat and jeans were cut from a piece of card that I had coloured with Dylusions Ink Sprays to make the background of  a Christmas Card, and was just thrown into my scrap box, it really suited the ink colour that Jackie stamped the sentiment with. I used silver Kindyglitz for the few raindrops, and outlined the man with black Stabilo pen and the hat band and the ribs of the umbrella with a aqua gel pen. I hope you all like this, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment