Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 17 March 2014

thanks

I enjoyed making this card, it is homework for Day 7 of Clean and Simple Cards class, I used Quill card which has the crinkly sort of finish, and I used an old alpha die set that I bought on e bay about 15 years ago, all the new sets I have a not the sort you can do separate words, rather die cut the letters and you get about 10 letters in one go, ie: some of Tim Holtz alpha dies, and the hearts cane from a valentine's set, that a friend gave me many, many years ago.   I laid out the letters for "thanks" on the masking tape, as that seemed the only way I could get the letters aligned!  and I cut out the hearts separately as I had only the one heart die, and the rhinestones were clear ones that I coloured.  The colours I used were from a set of Stabilo coloured markers "swing cool". I bought these at office works as I don't have Copics!

No comments:

Post a Comment